Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Let’s see if we’re all on the same page here:

• First ban for certain people for goatse = 1 week
  • First ban for certain other people = 24 hours as stated by McBanhammer
  • Quoting a post if previously banned for certain people = 2 week ban
  • Unironically posting a Heil Hitler thread in Non-RP for certain other people who also had a previous ban = 8 hour ban

Am I getting this right? I think the community would benefit from some straightforward answers from the mod team. It has been three weeks or more now since we originally asked for clarification during the Battle of was. I understand that in your efforts to generate new business from 15 year olds from 4chan who do not have credit cards and feel it is their right to receive everything over the internet for free, you do not necessarily have time to address the ongoing concerns of older members. I know that it’s hard when we only occasionally buy new alts and emotes, providing our continued support despite our requests being ignored or taking several months to be dealt with, and then being dealt with in a manner inconsistent with the spirit of the original request…

For instance, I have a few issues with the new layout I’d like to bring up while I’m here in Game Discussion:

• We have been asking for a long time to separate RP and Non-RP in the “Most recent posts” box. While you did do this, you actually ended up doubling the real problem instead of fixing it: Now Non-RP is cluttered with just as many contest threads, which was the main complaint, and RP is now cluttered with Anon threads. Unsurprisingly, the Anon threads are even worse content-wise than the old RP threads.
  • I do not know why the klan forums can’t be listed on the RP thread side. It is also misleading to list the FoW and CoS under Non-RP, as most of them were RP and they may contain non-worksafe materials.
  • Your signature fix is worse than scrolling past the signatures in the first place: Now the scroll wheel scrolls, the cursor gets on a sig, and it scrolls through that anyway. Please either allow us to disable your sig scroll boxes or set a maximum height for signatures. The same problem applies to long posts. It doesn’t stop people with slow computers lagging because of too many smileys and it doesn’t stop those who’ve complained about having to scroll past.
  • I think the whole thing is ok-looking, but a little cluttered. Not showing the name of the OP of a thread is bad, though. I don’t want to have to hover over the thread title for that, and there are people whose threads I will want to click on and people whose threads I will not.

Thanks for your time! I’ll be eagerly awaiting the moderators telling us that these things are being worked on and then seeing no results or updates for another month.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!