Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

tuggles

Avatar: 146437 Sat May 30 22:32:29 -0400 2009

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

“New! When you’re done with it, a cheating account can be turned back into non-cheating one by purchasing the Un-Cheat enhancement, but you will lose all your awesome items and Flezz. ”

What about “awesome items and Flezz” you had lying around before using illegal enhancements? I’m considering Shooting my wad for the visits so i can spend an afternoon playing through episode 2, but i will want to play around with competitive aspects of the game after I’m done, and the idea of having to regather .moars, equipment and so on does seem rather…. annoying.

So: is it only things you gathered from the point where you got the enhancement, or does it completely wipe your account clean, except for Stats, Peens gathered etc.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!