Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Dunatis Posted:

What the hell is so different in Itembuildr compared to Forumbuildr that the entire list can disappear before you can even see it?

My buildr score is just 7. I can enter 14 Forumbuildr submissions. I can only submit one Itembuildr submission. And that’s just me – consider folks with really big buildr scores. It’s just plain harder to downvote ALL the forumbuildr ideas, because there’s orders of magnitude more of them.

Dunatis Posted:

Anyone support the idea of a system where you get one downvote per upvote? Crappy ideas still get eliminated, but people have to choose the better of 2. Something is going to be chosen, let’s make it less random people.

I just can’t support the “earn your downvote” idea. There are still a lot of really crappy ideas out there – probably more than there are good ideas. Honest voters will pbum a lot, spamvoters will alternate their up/downs.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!