Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

BirdofPrey Posted:

First of all, I’m a big fan of DXM. I’ve never had a bad time on it, and what it does to music is incredible. A little weed makes it much better and takes the edge of the nausea, too. Also, Nitrous is really only worth it if you combine it with something else. Nitrous + DXM, or any hallucinogen takes it to a completely new level.

As for the illegalities you mentioned, i was not talking about the chemicals themselves, but the plants bumociated with them, which are perfectly legal. HBWR seeds are perfectly legal to own, and you don’t need to make an extraction to trip on them. Cactuses that contain mescaline are also legal, and making a cactus smoothie out of it is rather easy i’ve heard, though it may the worst thing you will ever taste. Also, Ayahuasca is not a plant, it is DMT when taken orally with an MAOI, so kind of like a DMT trip that lasts for a few hours. While both of those are very very illegal, the extractions are very simple, and can be made from legal plants such as mimosa hostilis root bark and such.

benadryl and dramamine pretty much amount to the same chemical (Benadryl = Diphenhydramine, Dramamine = Dimenhydrinate). Rougly speaking, 100mg of Dramamine is equivalent to 50mg of Benadryl, so with dramamine it just means you need to take more. and Yes, it is a deleriant rather than psychedelic. Still a hallucinogen though.

1)yeah, everyone’s experience with DXM is different and not everyone has a pleasant time on it. i was just showing the other side of the coin.

2)hbwr seeds are legal yes. but i was mentioning that extraction of LSA is illegal because i’m sure someone would get the idea to do it because they thought it was legal. you seem to be right about the DMT stuff, but that would still probably fall into the “questionably legal” area. as for mescaline, peyote cacti are illegal to posess because it’s only legal for them to be harvested by the native american church. san pedro, peruvian torch, and cardon grande cacti are legal to posess, but erowid also had this to say regarding U.S. law and non-peyote mescaline-containing cacti:

Sellers (or anyone) who represent the cactus as a source of mescaline or sell them for their psychoactive properties (for “getting high” ) are at far higher risk of prosecution. Any preparation of the cactus for ingestion would likely turn the plant into a clearly scheduled (illegal) material. We are not aware of any convictions for the possession or sale of non-peyote mescaline-containing cacti such as San Pedro, but this does not mean that the cacti are “legal”, it just means that the cactus has not been considered a problem and is currently not treated as a controlled plant by the police.

3)yep, very close cousins. i just specified that it’s a deleriant because when people think hallucinogen they typically think mushroom or acid trip and in this case, they’d be in for a surprise.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 03/28/2008 1:59PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!