Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

i’m pretty much a mess when it happens. i mean hell, i tried drinking myself to oblivion (while keeping in mind obligations like work) the first month after this last one happened. and my moods are still unpredictable. it’s been about 2 months.

i decided a while ago that i can’t dwell on it forever. i still love her, but she’s not going to get back with me, at least not for a long time if at all. so i figure it’s best to try and move on. i’m trying to get laid (so far to no avail), just so i can feel less bad about her ****ing other people. and i mean, 2 months without sex when you’ve gotten used to at least once a week is stressful as hell. and getting moreso all the time.

also, to respond to the title with a song quote: “Life goes on, even after the thrill of living is gone”

Everybodyknows edited this message on 04/29/2009 12:51AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!