Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

I think the reason he was apologizing to you directly, Scully, is that you currently have the longest e-peen in the game.

To everyone else, this isn’t a matter of “Well, peens are getting too long, so we’re going to shrink all of you muahahaha.” It’s more of restandardization. Peens are going to get added to the game over time. People are going to collect peens over time. 13” would be exceeded again. The point of the Polar Plunge is to shrink people back down proportionally so that 13” is again the longest male reproductive organ in the game, and then you can masturbate your way back up to the enormous 24” schlongs you have now.

Upon which time, winter will come, shrinkage will happen, and life will continue. (At least, that was the idea in the original post.) Guys, you know as well as I do – cold weather makes it smaller; it’s nothing to be ashamed about. You apologize to the woman and move on.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!