Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

Greed as a means is not necessarily a bad thing. Working your bum off in a corporate environment is not a bad thing if you want your family to live in a comfortable environment, your kids to be able to go to whatever post-secondary school they’re accepted to so they may pursue the career of their choice, and your parents to be well taken-care of in their golden years… It’s greed, because you want money, but only because money is what greases the wheels of society. It’s the way things have been for centuries, I dare say a millennium or three, and doubtless it’s going to be that way for a while.

Can you really call that version greed though? I would consider that more survival. When I think greed, I think more along the lines of extreme stinginess and unwillingness to part with money and yet take anything one can get. People who purposely detest the virtue of “sharing the wealth”.

At least in your first version the wealth is being shared by the family and spouse.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!