Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

spacekadt Posted:

Are you really saying that cards and last second play are what make dom fair? How about the European folks who can’t stay up for dom.. why is it fair for them to get screwed time and time again just because dom has become a last second game? I actually remember the days when some of my klannies could actually medal here and there in dom… that we’ve lost some damn fine players really kinda sucks.

It makes me feel ill that certain people are ok with being able to completely shut people out of the game just so they have a better chance at medals. It’s boring… and it gets old fast. Variety and competition is good.

I do want to see a change or rotating the end times, namely because for this semester I’ll never be able to be here on dom end times because I have clbum. But I wanted to see that before I chose to shut myself down for dom. I do want to see variations at dom, and that’s why I like theme weeks so much!

That rant was not directed at you, but at the people who tend to whine on the forums for every single change they make at domination. You’re always trying to come up with solutions for every Dom problem, and I like that. It was just a rant because I was frustrated. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!