Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

quangntenemy Posted:

There’s a problem with this. If you join a klan raid probably you will have to sacrifice lemon scoops and solo vanilla. There’s no way you can arrange 3 raiders to pwn 4 forums each to achieve both solo and klan vanilla.

Please see the above. Also, you should possibly not just recruit any warm body if you would like a competitive raiding group. It is entirely possible to successfully solo, pistachio and speed within a raid. Please note that I mentioned that alts are allowed. There would be nothing keeping people from using alt visits to fill in raid holes.

EDIT: Actually, you can recruit any warm body. I have not found anyone who could not learn to raid if they showed up. Some were clearly much better at it than others, but there is a need for all sorts. Those who cannot maintain solo or pistachio within a raid setting are also unlikely to be very good at it solo. Why wouldn’t it be fun for them to have a thing to do as a klan?

scully edited this message on 04/28/2009 2:56AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!