Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

spacekadt Posted:

Newbies != unklanned oldfabulous persons

This week is really overpowered for klan raiders. Excessively so. One good raid makes a bracket generally go offensive… which is p damn pointless for solo players to do if they want medals making it something of a wash.

I’m not disagreeing on that. The week is indeed overpowered for raiders, and I’m talking that as being a raider.

But saying klan raiding is the ONLY reason that makes newbies go offensive, or worse, drive away from Domination, is being extremely delusional. How many newcomers are on the top 10 brackets? Killing klan raiding didn’t attract a lot of new people to Domination. It evened the playing field for people who play solo, but that’s about it.

I believe the reason for tha is the lack of reason to play after you finished Episode 2, plus newbies seeing huge amount of scoops on their brackets even after they medal. 100 scoops is not really a lot for us oldfabulous persons, but for someone who just starting playing and got a medal or 2 it might be a LOT. And you can build that in 1 solo run.

[rant] It seriously makes me feel like most people don’t want a fair game where it comes down to correct card playing and down to the very last second. Solo raiders want every advantage they can get, and raiders want every advantage they can get. Apparently some people who post on these forums won’t be happy until they can get 3 medals every week. [/rant]

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!