Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I like all the ideas except for the chocolate cap.

Most people can’t get hardly any chocolates from 14 forumbuildr submissions as it is. Why would you block off the one advantage only a mere handful of people have just because they managed to be good at something?

I personally seriously dislike the idea of forcing someone to do streaks just in order to compete for medals. There should be fewer caps in general, instead of constantly limiting everyone. ForumBuildr is currently the ONE aspect of domination that doesn’t have a hard and fast cap on it.

Again, how is it fair to the people like myself who have sunk literally 6 months into ForumBuildr to get to the point they are now when you’re going to completely castrate any sort of advantage it gives? If you don’t do Buildr for the scoops there is literally no point to it (unless you want the peen, but several players already have them all, myself included.)

I personally would find no reason to participate in ForumBuildr if CZ stuck yet another pointless cap in place.

That being said, I love your klan ideas, with cherry scoops. Very smart, very applicable, sounds like fun.

Still, it’d be very hard to solo while trying to do a raid at the same time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!