Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Wylin Posted:

Raperofdogs, remember you were the one that formed the “loli planning committee” which I still think of as “the I want to think of how to draw little children in sexual situations in cartoons group” I was nearly on your side just before you did that, and when you did I sent you a tubmail telling you it was very un-couth. You decided I was being a jerk and kept up with your cp planning gang. After that I decided well, I’m against that, so I’m against you. Want I should find and post our tubmails? You weren’t very nice if I recall correctly.

Edit: And BTw if you were a follower of the last mammary glands thread you’ll find I posted some great mammary glands. I havn’t ever before shared fan mail before bu tyou saying I was against mammary glands threads made me think of this tubmail I got:

Wylin, I took your tubmail as rational and reasonable. But when I never changed my klan you were a male reproductive organ calling it a pedophile klan what the ruck is that cat noise I just heard jesus christ im so scared

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!