Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

BirdofPrey Posted:

the only legal drugs that are worth it are DXM and nitrous. And salvia (be careful with this one). borderline legal are morning-glory/hbwr seeds, mescaline cactuses, and the plant you extract DMT from. Also, benadryl, but be very very careful with that and don’t do it in your parents’ house you ****ing morons

DXM is NOT worth it. 3/4 of the times i did it i felt like complete ****. and i’m not alone in that experience. nitrous may be worth it. salvia is interesting, i need to play with it more. morning glory seeds and hbwr seeds are legal, but extracting the LSA from them is 100% illegal. also hawaiian baby woodrose seeds can make you very sick (yes, i’ve done them), and i found the body buzz to be thoroughly unpleasant. what was worse was that for about a year afterward the body buzz would come back any time i felt anxious. so **** hbwr. mescaline is not legal in any way shape or form unless you’re a member of the native american church (which requires being native american). ayhuasca is the plant you’re thinking of i believe and DMT is also illegal. i’ve heard a benadryl trip is similar to a dramamine trip as the chemicals are very similar, i believe dramamine was safer to do though. i’ve only tripped on dramamine once and it was interesting, very realistic hallucinations. i’d describe it as more of a deleriant than a hallucinogen though because unlike acid or shrooms, you can’t tell the hallucinations aren’t real.

that’s all i’ve got to say on what you posted.

as for nutmeg, it has never seemed worth it to me because of the enormous amount you’d have to eat.

EDIT: just thought i’d add that if you plan on doing dramamine, benadryl, or salvia GET A TRIP-SITTER! or someone else who’s cool with it and knows what you’re on in case you get in trouble or have to go to the hospital or something.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 03/28/2008 2:33AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!