Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

heirloom

Avatar: 47475 2015-07-17 09:14:26 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Hey this is Professor Commie PhD. I am a total **** stain.

heirloom Posted:

Best and funniest drawing of a penor in MSpaint.

This is a two part contest, each part worth 1bp. Multiple entrys in both categories permitted.

First Category

This is for the best, most realistic penor possible in MSpaint. Winner of this recieves 1bp.

Second Category

This is for the drawing of a penor in MSpaint that makes me laugh the most.

Rules

The drawing must be in MSpaint. Any drawings submitted that are not, will be automatically DQ’ed.

You must put your name somewhere in the drawing.

You have a better chance of winning if its not only a penor, but a penor in a *ahem* situation.

Multiple entries in both categories allowed.

Feel free to mock other entries. Their MSpaint penor is nowhere as big as you MSpaint penor

To remain impartial, since I like so many people on fwz, I’m going to need at least two other judges. Anyone interested, please tubmail me. Keep in mind, (obviously) that if you want to be a judge, you cannot enter the contest and there will be no reward for you Log in to see images!

This contest will end in one week, on Saturday, May 2nd, at midnight, server time.

(SpaceKadt saw before and after, just edited to add a time limit)

QFT

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!