Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

TheEndOfTheW-
orldIsHere

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

OK, I will take the risk to be mbumively attacked after my first post here…

I have played Forumwarz Chapter 1 and I have to say I enjoyed it a lot and am considering to buy the second chapter. In the desire to contribute to the comunity, I have started to try out the Forumbuildr and have made 2 submissions, one last week and one this week. OK, I was not expecting to win it the first time, neither the second, but I was not expecting to see so fast and so compulsive negative votes. And I would like to know from you, the guys inside, if there is some “known issue” with negative voting that as a newbie I might be missing here: other people ideas want to be favored by using negative votes? is it a klan thing? a very common practice? Or do the ideas I submitted really suck? Log in to see images! I am curious about how it really works because as naive as I am, I only voted negative two forums I thought were REALLY bad written. Plus, if my style is not the community style I will give up on sending “stupid” submissions that people don’t tend to like.

Also, a couple of friends wanted to vote my submision this week but it didn’t matter how many times they refreshed the list, it never appeared to them. Is there any system by which after a forum gets X negative votes it simply doesn’t appear?

Than you and keep the good work! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!