Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Shii Posted:

Aw, shucks. I got mentioned. I feel important.

For the record, I don’t think of myself as an outcast in ForumWarz. Holding different opinions about most things doesn’t necessarily mean that the holder is ostracized.

If you’re actually thinking of quitting, I’ll be sad to see you go.

I’m not sure if I did something to offend you, but I used to think we got along pretty well and it seems as of late you’ve kind of turned from being silly and roleplay-y to being just generally cynical and angry at everyone, myself included. What happened to wanting to have sex with me? Log in to see images!

No one who has ever said ‘Im quitting’ has ever left. Thats a flounce. If anything I will fade away to something else from lack of interest and keep coming back every few months trying to get back into it and not, looking for my place in the next wave of players but I never will.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!