Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

MC Banhammer Posted:

You cared about the feelings and self esteem of most of the people on this game?

WTF is WRONG with you? NO ONE here is worthy of caring about.

See: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/33339-urgent-announcemen

This is exactly why the game will always be ****. But, fool on anyone who ever expected better.

fine upstanding member of society Posted:

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

You ****ing nhilist you are probably one of the few decent forces in this game. I was the first to join your klan, you, alone in your klan, made 7 threads, and 32 posts. You did it for just yourself…

Invariel Posted:

Truer words have never been spoken.

Your actually a decent guy thinking of it. Your an bumhole, just for reference. But really that’s pretty good comparatively. You actually made something of yourself in this game with your scripts that I use and if I’m right you got a job. You have the right to dislike me, taking a step back. Your large eyes actually pierce me, give me a sense of care.

Wylin Posted:

Thanks for your mention of me, I find it satisfying to know you think about me.

Wylin, you are a ****ing ball of care. You are, with no doubt, the polar opposite of me. I love you because I can hate you, you are the perfect enemy. You try to get people banned, you care about a game were you attack threads with breasts, you got worked up because of a 20 minute ban that ‘will go on your permanent record’. I mean jesus **** that is pathetic.

Also don’t act like Im the only person who cares, you’ve told me before I annoy you more than anyone else, you’ve posted semi-trolls in my threads. I don’t mind but don’t act the srs guy if your not going to do it full swing. Love.

Wylin Posted:

What is PLR?

Public Talk Radio. Mostly Liberal Bull**** for Sandal Wearing Dave Mathews Band Groupies. The grimy underbelly of politics, detrimental to both sides.

Princezz_Undies Posted:

ally don’t care how can it trigger frustration and emotions this deep off you?

Hey, I’ve always found that when someone does’nt bother using the shift key for thier ‘i’s, either they come from another time or don’t give a ****. You come from another time.

Im not frustrated, apathetic. Im not saying I don’t care but really theirs no point here. I’m just being honest, its the last ditch effort to keep things interesting. In fact, I will keep posting observations here. This is an exercise in writing.

Fingerz Posted:

ITT: fine upstanding member of societys

also rd you didn’t make 7VD. Stop telling people you did ffs.

I was the first person to say it as a joke to Goatse II. I never made it, but I was treated like I did. That followed me around giving me a bad name like a ****ing skunk sprayed me for the longest time. You never cared, I did.

Context Posted:

Found my name, read all of it.

All you do is sit around, get high, sleep, and make Non sequiturs. Not complaining, just saying. Your okay.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!