Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Princezz_Und-
ies

Avatar: 121015 Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

i read your whole first post raepdog, and although you get a few things right, i don’t agree with most of it.

first, i don’t play wow. also, although i’m a ‘newfabulous person’, joining in january, and i am not an alt of any well-known players, i got in bf. once i decided that getting in was my goal, i looked at the requirements and tried to fulfill them. i needed to work for it, but good things don’t come without work. there is so much room for improvement for me still, but now i at least have guidelines, a great, friendly and helpful community.

because of this, i don’t think that the community of bf is dying. i’m not in this klan since a long time, and i know that recently some great members have left, but the people i spoke to from bf and the bf forum in general shows friendliness and acceptance, people are nice and help you if you need anything explained.

tl;dr, you may say you don’t care about this game, but if you really don’t care how can it trigger frustration and emotions this deep off you?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!