Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Nicco Posted:

hey guys my name is raepdog, 16yo, need to roleplay as some dog, and i currently am obsessed with an internet game

17. Not obsessed, that is the acgreat timesulation of my time on this game. My findings, bias or unbais.

Nicco Posted:

ps raepdog flamebate died when ep 2 was launched (when newfabulous persons, including you, joined)

I joined before ep 2, also a flawed foundation does not worsen over time it starts out bad.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

lol it took like 2 hours to type that didn’t it.

it’s forumwarz, WHO CARES

i love the site but i don’t lose sleep over it being crap. i’ll ride this thing into its grave

I don’t lose sleep I take sleeping pills. And you sum’d up all of FW. Who cares.

Amasius Posted:

I don’t play WOW. Does that mean I’m a less superior bumon presser? Log in to see images!

No, less experienced. Amasius your mix of avatar and name along with your quality not quantity of posts makes you probably an okay person in real life.

scullyangel Posted:

I only skimmed, but I think Raepdog might be cranky that he can’t earn medals without klan vanilla.

Have you considered talking to Fort? Fort seems to be able to still get medals, you should talk to him.

I don’t need vanilla. Its simple to win, to plan our streaks and wins to first win two medals, then sweep for four medals. Its really simple, I tried to go back and each press of the 1 and the 2 and the 1 was as mind numbingly simple and unneeded as a factory job. He should just automate that part of the game.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I got off pretty easy, all things considered.

Also: Log in to see images!

You and Evil Trout both come off as niceguys that gambled everything for their dream, and rot in poverty for doing so as a lesson of humility. Its ironic that you turned down a steady but menial job of probably clock punching labor to make a game were people do the same menial work you left behind.

Then to save that dream, you put the community that loves you but would rather kill themselves than say ‘That update is not so bad’ behind the mbumes of even more very special people to make money.

You even changed the re-re avatar you sellouts.

I really don’t care that much but this is a cool exersize in writing. Jesus that took like five minutes to write it just comes to mind. Like really, keep on replying.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!