Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

MC Banhammer Posted:

But I’m getting tired of saying this every time klan raids become incredibly unbalanced in regards to solo raids. Since I’ve been saying it for, oh, forever, and it seems to keep falling on deaf ears Log in to see images!

It’s because your suggestion is bad. It’s as easy as that. Log in to see images!

Why? First of all, because the result would be that it would be a strategical decision if you klan raid or not. I doubt that the “fun aspect” would have too much influence, the question would rather be if you feel like you have better chances in medalling with or without klan raiding. And, thinking one step further, my bumumption is that the amount of klan raiders would be rather small due to various reasons, one of them simply being that solo raiding takes way less effort. And also because solo raiding actually doesn’t leave any space for “randomness” such as a competing klan simply earning more scoops in its klan raid than your klan (e.g. because you have less active people). I would feel much saver to get a medal in a solo bracket if I’m on the very end of my streak (because, let’s face it, a good player maybe loses about ~10 Log in to see images! FalCoN edited this message on 04/24/2009 12:39PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!