Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Catt although Posted:

The problem with making klan raiding more in line with solo raiding is that klan raiding is so long and tedious.

This is why I continually come back to “separate klan raiding from solo raiding”. I agree that because it’s long and tedious, and hard to coordinate, etc., there should be rewards. But that doesn’t mean there shouldn’t be an incentive for solo players to play; that knocks out a huge portion of the player base.

Separate the klan raiders from the solo players so solo players have a reason to play, and give klan raiders more medal opportunities.

But I’m getting tired of saying this every time klan raids become incredibly unbalanced in regards to solo raids. Since I’ve been saying it for, oh, forever, and it seems to keep falling on deaf ears Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!