Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Dunatis Posted:

Is or was there a serious thread anywhere which discussed possible new mechanics or ways to balance besides simple changes in power or refresh? Something as simple as status ailments for the player and forum could add a new dimension but I don’t recall seeing that anywhere.

I’ve mentioned the upcoming gameplay revamp that I want to work on as my last side project before Episode 3 full time programming/development.

I have a list of things I want to try to implement, all of which have the potential to really upset the game so it’ll probably be a lot more testing/tweaking than development time, but here’s what I want to have:

– Status Ailments and items to cure them

– Sensitivities (certain forums are weak to certain types of attacks. Certain equipments prevent certain types of attacks.)

– Desperation attacks (that you can only use when very weak.)

– Super attacks (fill up a bar slightly with each move, unleash a super attack when full.)

I have a couple of other things written down that have slipped my mind. But basically that’s the kind of stuff I want to implement.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!