Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Where is the “gameplay mechanics are boring thusly repetitive so I play the game from time to time but stick around for the community” option?

That’s the only thing I could vote for. The game is, at this point, a novelty. It’s a good novelty but mechanically it’s very simple and gets boring quickly especially when you try to grind for items/money or run multiple characters who have to do the exact same things.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

That’s the “I’d be gone if it weren’t for X” option followed by exactly what you did of course Log in to see images!.

And to ET, I have no friggin’ clue how much of a pain it would be to run everything on the site, I also don’t know if you have another job though I DO know that trying to balance a game is friggin’ ridiculous even without 250 people breathing down your neck and trying to worry about new mechanics which would make any balancing obsolete if done before their implementation.

Is or was there a serious thread anywhere which discussed possible new mechanics or ways to balance besides simple changes in power or refresh? Something as simple as status ailments for the player and forum could add a new dimension but I don’t recall seeing that anywhere.

Either way, it has the community and at the very worst, it’s the community with a game attached to it which puts it above most others.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!