Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

I totally agree with the bumertion that “more things like the Falcon****er quest” are something that the game desperately needs. When you’re done with the main plot, there just aren’t enough external influences to motivate you to do things. All of the endgame content is self-driven, things like “I want to acquire medals”, “I want more peen”, or “I want this item/lots of flezz.” It would be nice to have a bunch of things that are just “this NPC tells you to do something, you can get a reward for it.”.

How long does something like the Falcon****er quest take to create anyway? It seems like all you’d need is two STalk conversations, a task (ideally one that can’t be done in one or two days, a week or two is a good length), and some sort of unique reward. I can’t imagine that requiring a huge amount of development, but I could be wrong.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!