Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Fortunato Posted:

wanting power is a damn good reason to make sure people who want it don’t get it. This furor that you’ve generated is exactly why I didn’t apply.

And I’m not really bothered by any of the drama, actually. It’s funny that so many people think that I get upset over certain things, but none of this is even really a blip on the radar.

There’s a lot of ‘bumhurt’ over AH getting banned? Oh well. He had multiple warnings and ample opportunity to deal with the issue in the right manner. (Oddly enough, Fran, I took your advice on this matter. Thanks)

I was sincere in that TM that he reposted. I did enjoy a lot of his posts. He made some good contributions to the Forum.

But you only get so much rope before you hang yourself.

This wasn’t a ‘knee-jerk reaction’. I sought out ET’s input before even approaching AH. And I knew full well that if it went south, there would be this kind of reaction.

And that’s just the way it is. AH gets to be the ‘martyr’ he wanted to be. In a weird way, I respect him for not compromising his principles, even though I totally disagree with them.

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 04/21/2009 3:12PM

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!