Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Couldn’t find a thread on real life tattoos and piercings, so I figured I’d start one. I’m interested in hearing about/seeing other peoples’ as well.

My piercing story and a picture:

I just got my right helix (cartilege) pierced a little less than a week ago. First piercing ever. I was surprised at how little it hurt. It was more just shocking than anything. My (ex?)girlfriend got a matching one and pbumed out as soon as the piercer had finished cleaning her piercing. And this girl’s had several ear piercings including her left helix. She also has a lip piercing. She said this is the first time she’s pbumed out as a result of being pierced….

We both got captive ball earrings with snowflake obsidian beads. Subtle and good-looking, just the way I like them.

I might eventually get more piercings. Tongue is one I’d consider. As for tattoos, I have a few in mind. The first one I get is a design that has a lot of meaning to me and is pretty unique so I don’t want to reveal it until I get it done. It’s going to be on my chest, above my heart because the person it represents is someone who will always be close to my heart (a friend who committed suicide several years ago). I’d also like to get the golden apple or Sacred Chao somewhere on me. A morning glory is another possibility. I think having something in either whitework, blacklight reactive, or glow-in-the-dark ink would be pretty ****ing spiffy.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 04/20/2009 6:42PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!