Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

Dear ****poster,

Let me stress how serious business this is by not starting this post in all caps. Forumwarz provides many a folk with a brief glimpse at respite from our serious business real lives. People congregate here to exchange ideas and poke fun at one another. It’s nothing special, mind you, it is what it is.

So I noticed a couple of bad posts from you and I didn’t think much of it. It was, however, enough for me to obsess briefly peruse your posting history. Every post was either a thorough bum-tonguing of another ****poster or some creativity-free mewling of terrible an0n style content. Utter effluence.

Nothing was even in character; your posts are totally devoid of any sort of positive contribution to this site.

Ask yourself this question- why even post?

There are always posters that pop up just like you- unfunny idiots that try to rehash old, forced memes and multiquote ED and farchon like it was your job. There are always posters that are terrible and they tend to come and go.

So, the question on my mind is, when are you going?

TLDR VERSION

MercWithMouth Posted:

ys, I could use some help from an accomplished Greasemonkey scripter.

You’ve probably heard of the online game, www.forumwarz.com .

The game itself is nothing special.

But, the online chat-room it hosts (nicknamed the INTERNET DELAYED CHAT) is actually a lot of fun — diverse usergroup, and so forth.

Unfortunately, for every 20 people there that are actually pretty cool to converse with, there’s 1 person that is absolutely unbearable.

A troll, in other words. I happened to come across this. http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/43228 It is a kick-a Greasemonkey script for optimizing Chatten.Nl . A Dutch chat interface not terribly different from the Forumwarz IDC. I was hoping to adapt it so as to similarly tweak Forumwarz IDC. I haven’t heard back from the original author — likely due to the language barrier — so I thought I should maybe seek help from others.

Guys, I’d really appreciate some help here— and methinks you’re just the people to come and see.

Mar 12, 2009 2:33pm

MercWithMouth

Scriptwright

Guys, c’mon. I could really use some help here…

Mar 16, 2009 2:23am

MercWithMouth

Scriptwright

hmm

MercWithMouth Posted:

MercWithMouth: We Are an0n: This Is Our Offical Game |

MercWithMouth: The Offical Game of an0n |

MercWithMouth Posted:

*Sighs.*

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!