Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

No, you should always respect copyright.

We’re going to find a way to address the fact that, yes, a lot of people have ignored the rule and many have seemingly been rewarded for it. For now, user-generated items are essentially “quarantined” to the co-op store, but we clearly cannot afford to be too cavalier about this.

Until we come up with a reliable way to enforce the rules we’ve set up, I would suggest that, if you want your submission to have any longevity, your best bet is to stick to the rules.

The items made in Itembuildr are no longer confined to the Co-op store. It was announced in this blog post and implemented on the same day.

Here is a link to the Emo kid based Puncture Junction – as you can see there are several Itenbuildr items included. This is the same for all the clbum stores.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!