Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Queue_Queue

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

The Jagged Rock Fondler Posted:

Yes, Dj Seduction is another old favourite of mine from back in the day. As for the new scene,i’m listening to Calyx,Calibre,Klute,Nu-Tone,Photec & a lot of other random stuff. I have not listened to any Noisia for about a year or so,but the last time i listened to them it was very dark hardcore D&B,not that i’m complaining! But i gotta be in that sort of mood for it. And i will need to lurk moar to find out about Spor, i got to be honest and say i’ve never heard of him/her/them?

Yeah, Seduction is one of my favorites, both new and old. He’s making great bouncy UK Hardcore these days, and I really enjoy it.

Your tastes mostly seem to veer towards Liquid Funk-ish and atmospheric Drum N Bbum. Spor and Noisia are more Darker intense type stuff. I recommend “London Elektricity”, and “Omni Trio”. “Billion Dollar Gravy” by London Elektricity is one of my favorite liquid albums, and is very mellow while still being danceable. Omni Trio’s album “The Haunted Science” is a pioneering atmospheric jungle album, similar to older Photek, but a bit more “intelligent” and melodic. It’s a good listen.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!