Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Shii Posted:

I suppose I fail to understand how stealing someone’s work is any different than a mechanic building a car and then someone walking off with it just cuz they want it and are too selfish/cheap to pay.

The fact of the matter is that it’s only acceptable as long as you’re the ones getting the free stuff. If you ever try to make anything on your own, rather than sit in a cubicle all day, you’d get the picture.

Building a car is way different than music. A car would cost a lot more, and require more work. While anyone who saved up a bit of money, and had talented friends could do music.

Plus, it may be just me, but from the way you typed your sentence you are making it out to be people are taking the work and putting it off as their own.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 04/18/2009 4:23AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!