Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

They were doing wrong but i dont think it’s right to jail them over stuff that isn’t techincally illegal when the court could have focused on the tracker and its closer management of illegal activities.

This is exactly what I mean. You’re basically agreeing that their website was in fact engaging in illegal activities but you don’t think that they should be punished for that because there’s apparently a loophole in the law that means that TPB can’t be held responsible?

Also you can’t compare TPB to Google or YouTube for the simple reason that TPB did obviously focus on illegal content – trying to hide that is ridiculous. I can bumure you noone will ever win a lawsuit against Google or anyone else, this case doesn’t change a thing.

Oleg edited this message on 04/17/2009 12:58PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!