Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ar-

Avatar: 153979 Wed Mar 18 03:38:53 -0400 2009

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Why shouldn’t we have to pay? It’s CZ’s game, they can decide to charge or not. Besides, they give you all the reasons to pay for it at the end of both episodes — it’s not to line their pockets, it’s to support the game.

God, go ask your Mom to borrow 10 bucks. Why don’t you cut the grbum for her or some ****? It’s not hard to make 10 bucks, even at a young age. By the time I was 15 or 16 I had my own bank account, which means that you can have your own bank card.

It’s not CZ’s fault if you can’t get the money together, and there are plenty of contests around that you can win BP off of. I know lots of games that don’t allow people to exchange in-game perks bought with real world money, so at least be glad for that, and if you really want to play, figure out a way to pay. You’ve got plenty of time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!