Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

What up, y’all?

I know some of you are dope-bum keystyle (that’s typed “freestyle”Log in to see images! rappers. I’ve seen it before in IDC. So I’m surprised we haven’t had a real battle right here in Flamebate yet!

So here’s how we gon’ do this: Just jump right in and spit your illest 16 bars. Make sure it’s off the dome. No nursery rhymes in here, ya heard?

After the first sacrifice rapper does they thang, someone will challenge them with their own rhymes, and on it goes. This is a really informal cypher, but if there’s enough interest we might do a round-robin in the contest forums. Also, major bonus points if you post an MP3 or video of you doing it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is Ayn Rands, a non-trolling forum. For the sake of this “game,” which traditionally involves good-natured, generic disses, some of the lyrics might come off as “insults” to other MCs. I’ve cleared this with the mods; THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS TROLLING.

– If it’s part of the rhyme, it’s not trolling. It’s no different from posting your favorite rap lyrics. Dissing people in the comments (other than constructive criticism) is, however, trolling.

– Still, don’t get too personal or outrageously offensive. Don’t take out personal vendettas in the form of art.

– No ALLCAPS or anything like that.

– If you’re really sensitive, don’t get involved. This is for people who can take a joke.

– This doesn’t mean you can rhyme your insults in GD threads from now on! If you’re running a similar “game” in Ayn Rands, clear it with a mod first.

Ya heard? Now go go go!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!