Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

HonorAmongThieves Posted:

This is, without a doubt, the stupidest thread I’ve ever read. What makes you think that the ability to run text through a hex to ascii converter makes you anything even remotely like a hacker? At best, it makes you look like a poseur piece of ****.

You want to hack? Pick up a book, teach yourself 3 or 4 programming languages, read RFCs 789, 791 and 793, learn to shell script, get off your mommy’s windows box and make a piece of **** computer from 5 years ago run on linux or *BSD. By the time you’ve accomplished that, you will have the basic understanding of what most hackers know. Then, after you’ve read through and learned all that stuff, find a problem you see every day. It can be a big one, it can be a small one, it really doesn’t matter. Your job is going to be to solve that problem and make it easier for the next guy. You’re going to want to keep someone from having to reinvent the wheel. Hackers don’t break websites, they keep other people from destroying them.

If you want to pretend that you’re a hacker, download a few tools, thrash a few websites and just call the FBI and tell them where you are because you’re not smart enough to hide yourself anyway.

Do not suffer from illusions that you’re some kind of 1337 H4X0R because you’re playing this game. You are playing a game. What you do here does not change the fact that you know nothing about how your computer works and you think that anyone believes the bull**** you post on the internet.

Learn your ****, ****es

tl;dr but I smelled a hurt bum.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!