Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

was Posted:

I must have missed when they restricted how many klan members can be in a bracket together. From my point of view a lot of the changes were suggested to impair Board of Directors, but you guys failed to see how it would affect you as well.

I have to take a small amount of issue here. I think what impairs BoD, more than anything, is the inability to use alts. I don’t recall anyone, other than binge, liking this idea. Hell, I’ve railed against it oodles of times… using BoD as a prime example of why that aspect sucks. Leave the 5 active alts, leave the raid cap (hell, reduce it to 10), leave vanilla at one scoop and allow alts in the same raid – I think that one little change can go a hell of a long way to fixing klan raids.

Anyway, to the original topic… not so fond of limiting access to the forum. It’s pretty well known who participates and who doesn’t when considering feedback. As for ideas a first day newb may just say something worth hearing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!