Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Raepdog Posted:

Full agreement.

Making parts of the game limited by achievements in the very complex and cut throat world of domination seems a bit negative. I mean, you need the forum to know how to play, and yes they could still view it but they can’t ask questions. If anything we will get GD threads on domination. Doing that would be overly aggressive forum structure, or in layman terms, a male reproductive organ move to less experienced game players.

I don’t see the goal in this? If people are trolling, report it to a moderator. Like, if its about unexpected players making threads, its what there supposed to do. Ask dumb questions, be ****ed at, have them answered, play, and eventually **** at new player’s questions.

Some of the best domination threads I can think of were started by people with <10 or <5 characters.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!