Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Zalan

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

was Posted:

I think that is unfair. Domination is the only place where player suggestions are asked for and opinions are considered before changes are made. I am somewhat surprised that no one has seen their own hand in this and instead everyone is blaming Bingebot as if all changes were made unilaterally. You must admit Bingebot’s task is not easy. Everyone complains that the game is too easy, but when a portion of domination gets tougher people quit.

While the original statement was a bit blunt, my background concern is that (unless this was added recently) tracking where scoops are coming from still hasn’t been implemented. And if you’re changing a system, data is your best friend for creating trends.

I’m not saying that Binge is not doing a good job, and the ability for players to comment on these things is great, but it’s simply a poor vehicle to use for gaining these results since honestly, how many players actually read Flamebate?

Anyway, Ricket posted earlier on behalf of BoD. Why the hell you would want to raid under the current system is beyond me. The old system might’ve taken a while, swapping back and forth with alts and such, but I still found it a more engaging system than the one in place, and more enjoyable because of it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!