Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Wylin Posted:

I don’t understand why a vet is going above and beyond saying “I disagree” to the point of bashing my idea. Why is it so bad that I’m suggesting a person show that they play before they get to contribute? Can you answer instead of saying I’m being ridiculous or stupid?

With every post you make I become more convinced that you are simply trying to get people banned via troll bait.

The reason your suggestion is bad, in my opinion, is because it implies that action far outweighs thought. Do I think it is a good idea to play Domination before weighing in with major change suggestions, yes. However, I do not need to throw a football to know that if the quarterback is facing the wrong way he is doing it wrong. Your suggestion also does a lot to eliminate the voice of the solo player. A solo player who has slogged their way though the cluster **** that is klan based Domination certainly deserves to be heard rather than penalized.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!