Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

Answer to trolly as hell survey: no, it is ridiculous to make an bumessment like that. Experience helps, but no one player or group of players is or should be more entitled than any other in the open forums. One could just as easily say that since klan vanilla has historically given a ridiculous “click here for medals” advantage that the only players who should be able to comment on things are those who have earned their medals solo. (Posting with my “never had klan vanilla” alt to make sure it’s cool that I post this opinion. Log in to see images!)

As to the current comments – hold up there. There are by far more unklanned players than there are klanned players. Klanned players tend to be more vocal and present on Flamebate, it does not mean they are the majority. If we are simply going to look at pleasing the majority the only thing that needs to be addressed is the Stray Bullet problem.

Honestly, I think this thread is stupidly troll bait based, can’t believe it’s being gotten away with since it has no merit game wise and no business being taken seriously. If you want to **** specifically about the opinion differences between klanned, unklanned, casual and experienced Dom players, why not just do that instead of making a snarky poll that will do nothing except breed ****iness.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!