Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

PLEASE NOTE: THIS THREAD IS NOT TALKING ABOUT COSTS, IT IS TALKING ABOUT THE STATS OF THE ITEMS GENERATED BY ITEM BUILDR

­

­

Before reading/posting in this thread, I ask you to look through all the items in [url=http://www.forumwarz.com/stores/item_buildr]the item buildr store, as well as your clbum store items.

­

­

I will be using Emo Kids as an example for this post, mainly because the most items that have been made is for Emo Kids, and I’m to lazy to do each clbum. Feel free to add the comparisons for other clbumes.

­

­

To start out, look at the Crossed Out Name Tattoo, and the My Dead Girlfriend tattoo. What is the use of having a item with the same exact stats, but only 27 less tears? They both have 1 less defense, and give less tears than the best tattoo in the EP2 Emo Kid store.

­

­

Now then, look at all the piercings in the store. All better than the best Emo Kid piercing, but only one, the Soul Piercing has different stats. The Spinal Tap, and the Stigmata are the same with different tears(and secondary stats aren’t really needed anymore) but big jumps in defense. I understand the lower defense lets you get to a lower ego faster, but with a lot of forums, even defense matters for Emo Kids.

­

­

I do understand this lets people without EP2 get better items, but people without EP2 could already get those items through Kyoubai, making that purpose useless.

­

­

I know CZ could probably care less about how professional they look, but item buildr will keep on spiting out useless crap like this unless ET makes a fix that fixes the way it generates item stats, or he finds out a way to pre-plan items.

­

­

Feel free to look through your own clbumes stuff to see what I’m talking about.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!