Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

Sancdar Posted:

I honestly don’t see how we’re ruining your single-player experience by having basic mechanics available, regardless of what strats might be cooked up eventually.

it doesn’t affect my single player experience at all

and i never said it has Log in to see images!

oh, and depending on how episode two is made

there will be builds/bull**** everywhere within a few weeks, months at most

just going off of what it sounds like

Sancdar Posted:

Regardless, trying to point to some “effect on the community” is just bull****. A dozen people gathering and organizing data is enough to turn the whole community into pretentious male reproductive organwads? I think active trolling is much more harmful to whatever warm and fuzzy feelings you’re trying to get out of the forums than detailed testing will ever be.

the community is decent so far, and i probably would’ve left by now if it wasn’t for tsb

and yes, gathering and organizing data will turn the community into pretentious fabulous persons

as far as i know they eliminated trolling from all but the rp boards

and those boards were meant for trolling, so i don’t have a ****ing clue as to what you’re talking about there

unless you’re implying something, of course Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!