Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

Bubo Posted:

Unfortunately, this information is like any other tool. It is simply a tool. How people use it depends on the person, not the tool.

it will turn most people into pretentious fabulous persons, simply due to the nature and stupidity of many

Bubo Posted:

The whole thing about pretentious/self righteous/etc is actually pretty ironic considering your own attitude here and elsewhere, as well as the more…. vocal members of your klan. Your own actions show that people can be pretentious/self righteous/etc without doing any kind of spading or sharing with the community.

you’re an idiot

that’s all i really have to say in response to this

Bubo Posted:

Heck, your catch phrase of “it’s a game about internet memes and male reproductive organ jokes, you’re taking **** far too seriously” is extremely pretentious and self righteous, insisting that the theme of the game dictates that players should not be “serious”.

if it were a game comprised of scat and gay sex

and used standard rpg stats, or mechanics similar to forumwarz

would you still be analyzing it?

for some reason i doubt this

(this isn’t unrelated to the subject Log in to see images!)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!