Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

It was four months since I’d made Sophie a star, and the news media was still talking about her. She was bigger than I had anticipated. I decided that I had to make a sequel, and it had to be even better. So I got to planning.

I met Joe at a single parent’s support group, which wasn’t as cheesy as it sounds. Single parents, whether by divorce, death or abandonment, would meet when they had time to spare, and would help each other out, offering babysitting for one another, sharing child raising advice and sometimes, building a new relationship with another person in the same predicament. Joe was raising twin daughters by himself after the suicide of his wife three years earlier. We got to talking, and agreed to get together for a beer the next weekend.

When he arrived at my house, I let him and his daughters in and showed them around.

“Where’s Sophie?” He asked me. I lied and said she was at a friends house, and would be home shortly. I didn’t have a daughter of course. He introduced me to his girls, Elizabeth and Jennifer. They were gorgeous. Identical twins, they each had shoulder length black hair, held back by a headband. White for Jen and pink for Beth. Joe told me they would be turning nine in just a few weeks. They smiled and shyly said hello. I smiled back. None of them had any idea of the bad things that were going to happen to them.

It was a hot day, and so I suggested the girls go swimming in the pool in my backyard. They liked the sound of that, and dashed off to get changed into their swimsuits. I went and got a beer for myself and Joe. We sat at the table in the shade and watched the girls playing around the pool in cute little swimming trunks and bikini tops.

“You have beautiful girls.” I said to Joe.

“Thanks. Sometimes I think they’re angels.” He replied, sipping his beer.

“So have you had a relationship since your wife died?”

He stared ahead, and shook his head. “No, I don’t really have the time.”

“Must get lonely then.” I suggested.

“Sometimes. I have the girls though, they are enough company for me, and keep me sane.”

“That’s good. How?”

“What?”

“How do they keep you sane?”

“Uh, I don’t know what you mean.”

“A man’s got to look after his needs.”

He didn’t say anything.

“Do they help you out with that?”

He cleared his throat and frowned. “No.” He said flatly. “Listen, it was nice to invite us around but…” He squeezed his eyes shut and coughed again. “We should probably, uh…” He lost his place.

“Probably what?” I asked.

He rubbed a hand over his face and took a sudden deep breath. He swallowed hard. I could see beads of sweat appearing on his forehead. He tried to stand up, lost his balance and grabbed the table. I got up and took his arm, and I led him inside.

I came back out with my video camera and tripod in hand, and carefully disposed of Joe’s tainted beer bottle.

“Hey girls. Your dad’s a little bit sleepy, so he’s inside lying down. Do you mind if I put my camera on?”

“No, that’s okay.” They called back to me in chorus. I flicked the record bumon and filmed them swimming and playing in the water. After a moment I put the camera down onto the tripod.

“Beth, come over her.” I said.

She swam over and I took her hands and lifted her out of the pool. I turned her around and untied the knot at her back, then slid the wet bikini top off and tossed it in the corner. She looked up at me nervously. I slid her wet shorts and panties down to her ankles, and she stepped out of them.

“Go stand in front of the camera there. Call your sister over. Nervously, she did so. Jen swam over and got out.”

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“Just making a little video. Don’t worry, I’ve done this before. Beth, take your sisters clothes off please.”

Slowly, Jen turned around and let Beth undo her top. It slid off and fell to the ground with a plop. Her shorts came off too, and then her panties. Now both girls stood in front of the camera naked. Beth held her arms across her tummy and shifted her weight from one foot to the other nervously. Jen stood with her hands clasped behind her back, looking at me curiously.

“You should give her a kiss too.” I said. Beth leaned in and kissed her twin sister on the cheek softly.

“No, a proper kiss. On the lips. Tell her you love her.”

Beth tried again. She pressed her little pink lips against her sister’s identical ones, holding them there for a few seconds, then pulling back. “I love you Jen.” she whispered.

“I love you too Beth.” She replied, smiling a little.

“Keep kissing.” I instructed.

Beth put her hands on Jen’s hips and kissed her longer. Their mouths opened wider, and I could see Jen was using her tongue. They held each others wet, naked body close.

“Want to go inside?” I asked.

“Okay.” They both whispered.

Joe came around a few hours later. He opened his eyes sorely, and tried to move, but couldn’t. His hands were cuffed in front of him, and the cuffs were linked to a chain around his waist. His feet were bound together with tape. I’d also wrapped tape over his mouth. He was sitting on the couch in the living room. He saw me sitting across from him, and made a loud muffled sound. Beth was sitting in my lap, and Jen beside me. Both of them were still naked.

Joe looked over at the TV. The video I’d made was playing on repeat.

“I’ve taken the liberty of giving your daughters a few practice lessons in sucking male reproductive organ, as you can see. They did very well. Fast learners.

Another muffled shout.

“Beth, go over to your daddy. Show him what you’ve learned today.”

Obediently, Beth hopped off my lap and went to where her dad was sitting and kneeled down in front of him. She unbumoned his pants and snaked her hand inside, then pulled out his male reproductive organ. She put her lips around it and started to suckle it like a cub.

Joe panted heavily through his nose, and tried to get up again. I shook my head.

“Just stay where you are and enjoy it.” I said. I lifted a previously concealed revolver into view, and put my arm around Jen’s shoulder, tapping the barrel of the gun lightly on her hair. Joe stopped struggling.

“Good choice.”

Beth kept suckling on her dad’s male reproductive organ, which, despite his obviously unsettling predicament, had become hard. I grinned. The camera beside my couch whirred.

After a few minutes, I told Beth she could stop. “Now this part is very important.” I said to Joe. “I’m going to have Beth unlock the handcuffs. If you do exactly what I say, when I say it, everything will be great. Otherwise…” I tapped the gun barrel gently against Jen’s head again. “None of you are going to walk out of here.”

I fished the key from my pocket, and tossed it to Beth. She caught it, and unlocked her daddy’s handcuffs.

“Leave the tape on your mouth. Stand up.” He stood up. “Elizabeth, you can lie down on the couch now. Good girl. And open your legs.”

She silently did as I told her. I smiled.

“Go ahead Joe.”

“Mmph?”

“enjoy her.”

“MMPH!”

I pulled the hammer on the revolver back and pressed it against Jen’s temple.

“MMPH, MMPH!”

“No? Would you rather enjoy Beth, or watch me kill her sister?

Joe looked down at his daughter as she lay quietly on the couch. Slowly he climbed between her legs.

“Mmmph rrph, rrphhrph…” I’m sorry, sweetheart.

He parted her legs and pushed his male reproductive organ inside her woman's genitals. She gave a pained squeal, and tried to pull back.

“Go deeper.” I said. He pushed his male reproductive organ in deeper. “Now **** her. Do it like she’s a cheap whore.”

Joe started thrusting into her, and she squealed a little with each one.

“Da, daddy it hu, hurts!” She sobbed.

“She loves it, daddy.” I said. “**** her harder.”

Joe ****ed her harder.

“Owww! OWWW! She screamed, weakly pushing his shoulders.

I looked down at Jen. She was staring ahead, watching it all. “What do you think? I asked her. She didn’t say anything.

I let Joe **** Beth until she was out of breath and lay still, pbumively letting her dad’s male reproductive organ ram into her. She didn’t scream or cry anymore, just winced a little with each thrust.

“That will do.” I said. Joe polled his male reproductive organ out and sat up. He pulled Beth to him and cuddled her softly. His red, teary eyes stared down at the ground.

“Beth, put the handcuffs back on your daddy.” She pulled away from him and did as I told her. “Jen, your sister’s woman's genitals is probably a little sore.” Jen looked up at me. “You had better go kiss it.”

Silently, Jen got up and went over to where her sister sat. She kneeled down and put her head between Beth’s legs, lapping softly like a puppy at her sisters raped woman's genitals.

“Beth, you can pull the tape off your daddy’s mouth. Joe, if you say one word out of line I’ll shoot them both.” Beth tore the tape off her dad’s mouth. I rested the bum of the gun on my knee, aimed at Jen’s back, and waited.

And waited. Joe didn’t say anything. He was fighting the urge to, I could see that. Jen kept kissing her sisters woman's genitals, and Joe sat silently, letting it happen.

“Good.” I said finally. “Now Joe, you’re going to have a very important choice to make in a minute. I don’t want to hear any protesting, any stupid blubbering, I just want an answer. Okay?”

He nodded.

“Girls, come over here.” They got to their feet and came over to me. “Turn around.” They did so. I pulled a small bag of zip ties from my pocket, and put the girls wrists together, wrapping the ties around them, so each had their hands behind their backs. I tied their ankles the same way.

“Kneel in the middle of the room, face your daddy.” I said. Both girls dropped to their knees. I took a third tie each and tied their hands to their feet, so they couldn’t stand. Lastly, I wrapped duct tape around their mouths as a gag.

Perfect.

“Now Joe, I’ve got to tell you, I’m going to let you go soon. But you can only take one of them with you. Which one of them gets to live?”

All three of them began to weep quietly.

“Joe, give me an answer. Which of our daughters do you want to keep?”

He started to blubber. “I… I… can’t ch-choose s-something like that.” He stammered.

“For ****’s sake Joe, I told you not to **** around. WITCH ONE?!” I shouted.

He shook his head.

“Joe… if you don’t pick, I’ll kill them both. Choose one! NOW!”

He sobbed loudly. Slowly opened his mouth. “J—J-Jen.” He mumbled.

Both of the girls shouted something muffled.

“You want Jen?” I asked. “So say it.”

“I want Jen.” He said.

“Did you hear that Beth? Your daddy wants you to die instead of your sister. They both moaned another muffled scream.

“Tell Beth.”

“W-what?”

“Go on, Tell Beth why she’s about to die. Tell her you want her to die instead of her sister.”

He broke into another round of blubbering. “Baby, I’m so so sorry. Oh god, if I didn’t choose one he would kill you both.”

“Say it, Joe.”

“B-Beth, I want you to die instead of Jen.” He sobbed.

“You love Jen more.” I said.

“I love Jennifer more than you.” He mumbled weakly.

“Good.” I said. I stood up and grabbed Beth by her shoulders and pulled her onto the couch beside the dad who had just condemned her to die. “Give her a goodbye kiss then.” As Joe leaned his face against her and whispered into her ear, I went to the table and grabbed a metal can. I checked the camera was still recording well.

I watched Joe kiss Beth on her tear soaked cheek. I unscrewed the cap on the metal can. “Are you sure you want Beth to die?” Joe nodded distraughtly.

I upended the can over Jen’s head, emptying it’s contents onto her. She screamed and wriggled frantically.

“NO!” Joe screamed “NO, You can’t do this!!”

I tossed the empty can aside and pulled a box of matches from my pocket. I took one out.

“Enjoy living your life with Beth.” I said. I struck the match and threw it into Jen’s lap. She squealed like a little piglet as she was engulfed in flames, she fell to her side and frantically jerked and writhed, trying to break free as the burning gasoline surrounded her. I turned and unplugged the laptop from the camera, collected my keys and dialed 911 on the cordless phone, and left it face down on the table. Before I left, I turned to get one last look. Jen’s skin was blistered and charred, yet she still convulsed violently. Joe was staring at the unendurable horror unfolding before him, unable to do anything to end her suffering.

I smiled and left the house. I was pretty confident that I’d outdone myself. I hummed all the way to the internet cafe, to share my masterpiece with the rest of the world. Already I was wondering if maybe one day I’d come up with a grander scheme. Only time would tell.

TL; DR.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!