Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

I adjusted the video camera on it’s tripod, framing the naked blond girl lying on the large double bed. When I was satisfied with the angle, I nodded to her, and pressed Record.

Little Sophie, the prize of almost a year’s worth of searching, was going to be a superstar. She would be more famous before her tenth birthday than anyone else could hope to be in their entire life. She was kidnapped while on holiday with her parents at a seaside resort in Mexico. I bought her for fifty grand, and smuggled her back to the States, to join the rest of the cast in my studio.

Now she lay on the bed, propped up on her left elbow, staring down at her right hand with which she rubbed her woman's genitals in large, slow circles. Her mouth hung open just a little, and her chest rose and fell slightly more with each subsequent breath. A meek gasp left her lips, and she began to rub herself in tighter, faster circles. Her woman's genitals lips glistened with just a bit of wetness. I looked over at one of the naked boys who stood off camera and nodded to him. His name was Noah, an olive skinned kid of ten, with dark hair and eyes. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, then leaned across to her and rubbed her chest. Sophie didn’t look up, I’d instructed her specifically not to. Especially not to look at the camera, not until the closing shot at least.

Noah ran his hands across her chest and stomach softly for a few minutes as Sophie continued working on her woman's genitals enthusiastically. He leaned in and kissed her lips, and she kissed him back. He slid his hand between her legs and slowly slid two fingers inside her. She gasped, and her chest heaved. Noah pumped his fingers in and out rhythmically, like he’d been shown, and when he decided she was ready, he climbed between her legs and slid his stiff male reproductive organ inside her. She groaned, and he humped her, slow at first but then faster, making sure she felt every inch of every thrust.

I looked across the room at the next in line, a slender, black-haired girl, and nodded at her. Obediently she made her way across the room and climbed onto the bed. On her hands and knees, she began to kiss Sophie’s hot little mouth as tenderly as only a nervous seven year old girl can.

Noah was racing by now, I’d told all the boys they needed to be quick. The tape only lasted one hour, and I was determined to achieve this film in a single, un-cut take. No mistakes could be allowed. The boy gave a low moan and pulled his male reproductive organ out of Sophie’s tight woman's genitals and quickly shuffled up the bed. With timing that impressed even me, he shot his little load onto her face the moment he got in firing range. The two girls kept kissing as the hot stream splattered on Sophie’s cheek. Noah was done, and he climbed off the bed. I nodded to the next boy.

Ryan was blond and blue eyed and elven years old. He climbed onto the bed beside the two kissing girls, and feeling him there, Sophie turned her head and almost immediately took his male reproductive organ in her hot mouth. The black haired girl moved down and started to kiss Sophie’s woman's genitals. Sophie bobbed her head rhythmically, taking the length of the blond boy’s male reproductive organ. He wrapped his hand round a length of her blond hair and pulled it a little. He tried to suppress his pleasured gasps.

The black haired girl finished sucking Sophie’s woman's genitals and moved off camera. The last boy stepped up to the plate. He moved between Sophie’s legs and spread them wider, then pushed his male reproductive organ into her glistening hot woman's genitals. Her mouth was working hard on Ryan’s male reproductive organ, and she was making muffled moaning sounds as the other boy humped her. Ryan was as quick as Noah, and gave a loud moan, pulled his stiff male reproductive organ from between Sophie’s lips and shot a stream of great times across her nose. Both he and Sophie panted slightly from the effort, then he climbed off the bed and left the shot. The last boy was ****ing Sophie hard now, presumably eager to cast the parting shot. He grabbed her by her hips and pulled her harder up against him, groaning with each thrust. A minute later, he quickly pulled his male reproductive organ out and grabbed hold of it, scrambled up the bed, straddling Sophie’s chest, and shot his burning great times onto her lips. When he had squeezed out the last drop, he too climbed off the bed and stood by the wall with the others.

Sophie’s chest heaved up and down as she breathed, laying motionless on the bed with her face still smeared in great times. It looked good. I motioned to the three boys and the black haired girl to leave the room, and they silently did. When they were gone, Sophie took one deep breath and sat up. She leaned over to a bedside cabinet and opened the drawer. From within she drew out a silver .40 caliber snub-nose revolver. I held my breath. We had gone over this scene more than a dozen times, until I was absolutely certain she could do it right. I’d made her practice male reproductive organing the gun, holding it the right way, and pulling the trigger. CLICK. I bumured her that when I added the special effects afterward, to make it look like the gun had actually fired, it would look perfect.

It was down to this now. Still I held my breath. She looked at the heavy revolver for a moment and then pulled back the hammer. Purposefully she placed it against the little hollow just in front of her ear, where I showed her. She took one breath, two breaths, three breaths, and then, perfectly on cue, she looked up into the camera. I smiled proudly. She pulled the trigger and the round she didn’t know was in the chamber fired. The bang was deafening in the small room, and Sophie’s little head was splattered like a dropped egg. The hollow point round opened up a baseball sized hole in the opposite side of her head and the contents spilled readily onto the bedspread. There was no weak, bloody gurgle, no violent bodily twitch, just BANG, splat, and a very still little body. The camera continued to roll, the entire scene having been played out perfectly, without a single cut. The bright red splattered across the white bed looked amazing on the display. I could even still make out the white smears of great times on what remained of her face.

Perfect.

I unplugged the laptop from the camera, having recorded it in both tape and digital. I left the camera running, left the tape for the police to find and marvel over, took the laptop and left my little super-star to rest in pieces.

The internet never ceases to fascinate me. I’d uploaded the video to a dozen different sites, filesharing networks and such. I proudly boasted it’s content on every forum and internet community I could think of. Within minutes, dozens of people had their own copy. In an hour, a few hundred. By the end of the day, I was sure there were at least ten thousand people out there, watching Sophie’s grand performance, over and over. I made sure to e-mail a copy especially to Mark and Julie, Sophie’s parents, who I knew would be so eager to hear any news about their poor missing daughter that they would surely want to see the ‘important information’ I sent them. I wondered with amusement how they would accept their daughters instantaneous rise to international fame.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!