Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Companion Cu-
be31

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

So to balance the game, I say we give the different clbumes strengths and weaknesses to each other. For example, and I’m just pulling this out the blue, say Trolls could be strong against Hackers because hackers lack the emotional strength to withstand being teased, and then Trolls would be weak to Emo kids because their self-esteem is so low the Troll has little affect on them. Then what we do is bumign each forum a clbum and when a player attempts to pwn a forum, take the strengths and weaknesses into account. The second idea was suggested in another thread that I unfortunately can’t find: statuses. An example would be a Camwhore posts her mammary glands, and the posters on the forum are so distracted by them and the forum becomes confused and may sometimes attack itself.

My multiplayer idea would be someway to battle against other people in a forum, a one-on-one between two characters. Each character would post attacks and try to pwn each other.

tl;dr version:

1: Each clbum gets a strength and weakness to another clbum

2: Put in status effects like confusion making the forum somtimes attack itself

3: A multiplayer forum where two players attempt to pwn each other.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!