Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Really, how many of the items from itembuildr (other than the special items) are actually good? It seems to me that everything is priced for endgame players, but endgame players aren’t actually going to use any piece of equipment from an NPC store unless it’s the very best piece of equipment for that slot.

I’m no longer really sure what the point of itembuildr is. Even if some of these items do eventually make it into the game via NPC shops the numbers, being randomly generated, will stand out as weird by comparison. I mean, all piercings already in the actual game give an amount of tears divisible by 5 (divisible by 25 for all the higher level ones). The piercings in itembuildr give 291, 289, and 351 tears. That’s going to stand out when everything else gives 5, 30, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200, 225, 250, 275, 300, or 325.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 04/10/2009 1:15AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!