Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

I like this thread a lot and I see a lot of good dialogue going on here.

I’ve never mentioned it but I get a bit defensive at times when you bring up winning ideas and categories, Bashy. I’m not as crazy about it right now but I would point out that I have every buildr peen but design, and that’s more laziness than anything else. I have slowed down significantly in buildr, but that’s just because I find it tiring. My chief goal with these various threads is not to change strategy so that other people win. That simply won’t happen; people who care about buildr and are good at it will remain so no matter how you skew the rules and I like it that way. What I want most is to see a buildr where it’s a bit easier to vote and regular, high quality submissions can realistically put you in line for, say, the buildr score leaderboard peen.

I should emphasize that I think downvoting and removal is a GOOD thing, that dramatically helps to prune the field back from waves of garbage. However what I’d most like to see is an evening of the buildr score algorithm, partly to help with dom, partly to ensure that just because someone can spend 2 hours entering 90 entries, they don’t feel compelled to, or those of us who don’t use all our points every week don’t necessarily suffer for not using them all.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!