Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

Agree with everything plk said.

Problem with Bashy’s cut the score in half and increase things by one idea is that it still creates a radically skewed advantage for long term players. I will always think that it is nice for longevity to be rewarded, but the reward should not be never ending. You used the idea of the college basketball finals. Well, if teams retained their win/loss record from the previous season it would make for a different game.

I do prefer the idea of a seasonal score to a continuing score system. The x subs per day thing I proposed is ok, but having a fresh starting point several times a year just makes so much more sense in an active online environment.

I don’t happen to think that the people winning are going to change a lot regardless of changes. I always look to see how a build went, the names are a lot of the same names. It is obvious that those players enjoy Forumbuildr more than the average player. I have no doubt that we would see a lot of the same names rise to the top on a seasonal basis.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!