Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

It will make much more sense this way. I just read through the convo. In fact, it’s the only way it could make sense, although a cartoonized version of the original Jimmy would be best, with the real Jimmy as the NPC.

Maybe I should offer BP for a redesign? Log in to see images!

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

I personally loved the ‘Jimmy the Re-Re’-‘James Thelonius Reary’ image joke, since he’s supposed to be the ultimate and typical Re-Re. Admittedly however the Jimmy the Re-Re avatar kinda sucks though I’ve grown used to it.

My big question is what was the concern people had/have with the image? Is it the stupid look saying “haha retards are stupid” and thus an “OMG!!! Retardation is not a laughing matter people!” or was it the boogers? For me I think the huge snot string is a little bit distasteful if anything so perhaps simply remove that.

As far as Permanoobs being distinct from Re-Res, they aren’t supposed to be. A Permanoob is someone who is still a Re-Re so having the same image is conceptually very accurate. Playing a Re-Re all the way through is really just shooting yourself in the foot as far as a few abilities and Glbumes, nit that I don’t have one myself.

I think a live image should stay though, the ‘toon one is lame as an avatar and less insulting and quite frankly, if you can’t get past that much of the game to pwn one forum out of distaste, how will you ever get past “That’s A Lot of Feces!”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!