Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Lester Burnham Posted:

You know, I realize this was a rather excessive display and many players caught “submission fever”, but I see joke forums, logos and styles submitted all the time. I’ve never heard of anyone getting banned for submitting something like that.

I’ve also seen duplicate submissions made. Usually I will see that a logo or forum is nearing being voted off and suddenly it will be resubmitted – both submissions are active at the same time. Has this duplicating always been illegal?

I guess it seems odd to me. Is it actually fair to ban people for things without having rules in place first? Log in to see images!

A joke submission is fine once in a while. Inadvertent dupes can be forgiven, too. People don’t generally complain about those.

What happened here was deliberately very disruptive. There is also evidence of vote collusion. Finally, we have banned for duplicate entries before, and it’s clearly written in our rules.

In Johnny’s case, I’ll admit it’s a bit like charging Al Capone with tax evasion. But frankly I think he deserves worse. Same with Fran, who submitted the same thing a dozen times just to be a troll.

Finally, as ET has stated before, it would certainly be fair to reprimand people for infractions we couldn’t have possibly thought of yet. That’s how precedents are set. I’m surprised I should have to explain this to a former mod.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!